If you are experiencing an emergency,
please dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
At New Leaf, we recognize the need for community.
If you need guidance on how to access resources, please contact us.
- National Suicide Hotline DIAL 998 or 1-800-273-8255
24/7 hotline for suicide prevention and support.
- Ventura County Behavioral Health Crisis Team 1-866-998-2243
24/7 crisis line for individuals experiencing mental health-related crises.
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network 1-800-656-4673
Live chat or support line for survivors of sexual abuse or assault.
- Trevor Project Lifeline 1-866-488-7386
Crisis and suicide hotline for LGBTQIA+ youth.
- National Runaway Safeline 1-800-RUNAWAY
For youth who are considering running away, who have already ran away, or for those who are worried.
- Loveisrespect.org 1-800-331-9474 or text “loveis” to 22522
For teens who experience or know of dating violence and need support.
- Helpingsurvivors.org For survivors of sexual abuse & assault.
LOW-FEE SERVICES NEARBY
Simi Valley Free Clinic 1-805-522-3733
California Lutheran University Community Counseling Center