- National Suicide Hotline DIAL 998 or 1-800-273-8255
24/7 hotline for suicide prevention and support.
- Ventura County Behavioral Health Crisis Team 1-866-998-2243
24/7 crisis line for individuals experiencing mental health-related crises.
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network 1-800-656-4673
Live chat or support line for survivors of sexual abuse or assault.
- Interface Children & Family Services 1-805-469-5882
24/7 youth crisis hotline available for youth aged 12-24 in crisis, homeless, or at-risk.
- Trevor Project Lifeline 1-866-488-7386
Crisis and suicide hotline for LGBTQIA+ youth.
- National Runaway Safeline 1-800-RUNAWAY
For youth who are considering running away, who have already ran away, or for those who are worried.
- Loveisrespect.org 1-800-331-9474 or text “loveis” to 22522
For teens who experience or know of dating violence and need support.
- Helpingsurvivors.org For survivors of sexual abuse & assault.
LOW-FEE SERVICES NEARBY
Simi Valley Free Clinic